Silhouette Studio 64 bit software gives you the ability to design projects to send to any Silhouette electronic cutting machine. This is the free basic version of this software. Paid upgrades (Designer Edition, Designer Edition +, and Business Edition) can be applied onto to this version.
The Current Version is always recommended for general use. Beta Versions may be offered to test new features or new bug fixes (as noted in the Release Notes). Beta versions are offered for optional testing only and are not supported. Legacy Versions are offered to provide support, and may be recommended by Silhouette Support in some select troubleshooting cases.
- Silhouette electronic cutting machine
- CPU: Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
- Memory: 1GB RAM recommended
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 True-color recommended (compact button mode available for notebook computers)
- Mouse and/or Graphic Tablet
- CD-ROM drive (for installation)
- Supported cutting tool
- Supported printer
Note: Additional features are available in the Designer, Plus, or Business editions (can be purchased).