Python 64-bit is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be used for many kinds of software development. It offers strong support for integration with other languages and tools, comes with extensive standard libraries, and can be learned in a few days. Many the tool programmers report substantial productivity gains and feel the language encourages the development of higher quality, more maintainable code. Download Python Offline Installer Setup 64bit for PC!
The app runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, OS/2, Amiga, Palm Handhelds, and Nokia mobile phones. The app has also been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines. Python 64-bit is distributed under an OSI-approved open source license that makes it free to use, even for commercial products.
Some of its key distinguishing features include:
- Very clear, readable syntax
- Strong introspection capabilities
- Intuitive object orientation
- Natural expression of procedural code
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
- Exception-based error handling
- Very high level dynamic data types
- Extensive standard libraries and third party modules for virtually every task
- Extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython)
- Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface
Python’s standard library supports many Internet protocols:
- HTML and XML
- E-mail processing.
- Support for FTP, IMAP, and other Internet protocols.
- Easy-to-use socket interface.
And the Package Index has yet more libraries:
- Requests, a powerful HTTP client library.
- BeautifulSoup, an HTML parser that can handle all sorts of oddball HTML.
- Feedparser for parsing RSS/Atom feeds.
- Paramiko, implementing the SSH2 protocol.
- Twisted Python, a framework for asynchronous network programming.
Also Available: Download Python for Mac