EOS Utility is a software that brings together functions to communicate with the camera. These functions include downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control for each setting. For download instructions follow the steps below. Have your camera’s Serial Number ready before you begin. Check out now!
- Select your model on the left side of this page. Once you arrive at the product support page follow these instructions.
- Select the “Drivers & Downloads” tab
- Select the “Software” tab
- Find the “EOS Utility” and click the “SELECT” button
- File description will open and click “I have read and Agree to terms…” message once you agree the download button will turn red and you will be able to click and download the utility
It makes it easy to transfer images from your EOS camera to your computer. You can transfer all images at once or select individual images to transfer, it also integrates easily with Digital Photo Professional and ImageBrowser EX.
EOS Utility also allows you to remotely operate the camera from your computer using either a USB cable, via Wi-Fi if your camera includes it or via a separate Wireless File Transmitter (excludes EOS M). The EOSUtility tool is included in the initial software setup for your EOS camera.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download EOS Utility for Mac